Please note that SDMHA will be following the same registration policies that were put in place last year due to Covid – details can be found below.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER: https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/264974
- If you are registering for U6 – please choose the U7 option on the first page of registration. If you are registering for U8 – please choose the U9 option on the first page of registration. You will be able to choose the correct division when you move to the participant fee page.
- For those of you who are new to South Delta please note that the “Delta Stars” is our female division. All other divisions are Co-Ed.
- If you are registering more than one child, please be sure to click “ADD PARTICIPANT”button on the TeamSnap participant info page so you can register your children at one time.
- When you choose ‘credit card’ payments, the default is set to ‘installment’ payments. If you choose to pay the entire registration fee at once, please click the GREEN button to ‘turn off’installment payments.
- Please ensure the contact information provided in registration is correct and both parents are included. The official contacts used for all communication from the association and this information will be the initial communication setup for any team communications. Contact information provided in previous seasons will be replaced with the information submitted during this registration period so please ensure you include anyone who wishes to receive important information and updates regarding the 2020 season.
- If you are experiencing any issues, you may need to log out of TeamSnap and log back in. From time to time, especially if you use TeamSnap for other teams/programs, it needs to be reset.
Please note the following payment options:
- Credit card installments – $200 at time of registration (per player) and the remainder split equally among August 15th& September 15th.
- The early bird fee will automatically appear on the participant fee page. If you choose to register after June 30th, you will be subject to a $50 increase in registration fees per player and will not have an option to pay by credit card installments.
- Payments can also be made by E-transfer; however, this option does not allow for installment payments.
- The payment deadline for E-transfer payments to receive the early-bird deadline is June 30th.
- E-transfer payments can be sent to email@example.com
- When sending an E-transfer please ensure you include the following information in the TRANSFER MEMO so we can reconcile with your Team Snap account:
- Players First & Last Name
- Parent First & Last Name
***Registration fees will be fully refundable if the season is cancelled. If the season is delayed, we will push back the dates for installment payments and notify the membership. Credit card processing fees are fully refundable if a full refund is processed. If a partial refund is processed at anytime during the season, then the processing fees are not fully refundable.
Please note that our payment plan offered in previous seasons is not available as we move over to the new Team Snap platform. If you are in need of financial assistance or a different payment plan option, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or our Treasurer, Scott Stoilen, at email@example.com.
The following organizations offer financial assistance:
ATHLETICS 4 KIDS: https://www.a4k.ca/
GRINDSTONE FOUNDATION: https://grindstoneaward.com/
Please note the following important dates for the 2021-2022 Season:
May 3rd – Returning & new player registration opens
June 30th – Early-bird registration deadline
June 30th – Rep registration deadline for rep team declaration
The executive will be declaring rep teams based on registration numbers as of June 30th. You may choose to register after the June 30th deadline but we WILL NOT be increasing the number of teams after June 30th.
Rep Tryouts & U11 Evaluation Skates
For all players thinking of trying out for the rep program next season, be sure to note the following dates as you begin to plan family vacations. Reminder that players must attend ALL tryout sessions to be eligible and vacations are NOT permitted exceptions. More information to be provided later this spring/early summer however the dates listed below will be the earliest tryouts will start.
U11 (Atom) Pathway Plan (Skates & Evaluations) as per the new Hockey Canada guidelines
***Please note these skates are MANDATORY for all U11 aged players attending Rep Tryouts and those registered for C Hockey***
September 4th & 5th – 2 skates/per day
First Stage of U11 Evaluations ***To be confirmed***
September 10th – 12th
Rep Tryouts for:
First Stage – September 5th to September 10th
Second Stage – September 11th – September 19th
***Please note that all dates are subject to change and any changes will be communicated to the membership. ***
If you have any questions, please contact our Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org