In our continuing effort to enhance player safety, SDMHA will use ePACT again for the 2016/17 season!
As a reminder, ePACT is a highly secure network that allows us to efficiently collect emergency information online and communicate in an emergency.
Here’s how it works:
· Each player’s family will receive an email invitation to use ePACT.
· Returning players: Log in to your existing ePACT account for an extremely quick process! The information you entered last year will pre-populate, and you will have a chance to add or edit details.
· Families new to ePACT: Accept this invite and create an account.
· Enter/confirm your child’s information, then securely share this information with SDMHA providing coaches/managers access to this information.
· You can update ePACT anytime during the season, and we will automatically be alerted (e.g. add a new cell phone or new emergency contact, and we receive that update).
All other questions and concerns please contact Scott Emsley directly at email@example.com
SDMHA Risk Manager